Luxury Travel Advisor
Before launching Erica James Travel in 2008, Erica James was in the
beverage industry for over 10 years as an Executive Assistant making travel
arrangements, managing travel logistics, planning destination meetings,
production of events, and organizing social programs.
Erica James' background led to the formation of Erica James Travel in response
to the overwhelming desire and passion that she felt for travel and planning.
Joining her two favorite hobbies--traveling and organizing together, James
developed a company that specializes in helping clients who like to travel well but
who struggles to find real value. She does this by personalizing and planning clients' travel to their
personality, needs and budget.
Erica James Travel is a full-service travel agency specializing in Caribbean and Mexico destinations due to her extensive travels, educations and studies of these areas. She is known for her unique, well-organized, and
detailed itineraries, exemplary customer service, and an array of exclusive perks.
Erica James Travel is a member of Vacation.com, an elite circle of professionals with knowledge of every type of vacation experience. Preferred partners include premier cruise lines, tour companies, on-site destination
specialists, and hotels and resorts around the world. Erica James Travel offers special amenities and unique opportunities which are only available through a being a Vacation.com member agency.
HOW IT WORKS.....
- Contact Erica James Travel and introduce yourself.
- Not everyone is the same, not every trip is the same, therefore, I would like to get to know you and what you want in a vacation. My process begins with a consultation so that I can get to know more about
you. At this time, take this opportunity to share your dream vacation. Your consultation can be done in person, via phone or even by SKYPE. Because this is such an important process, I am unable to take
request via text messages.
- I use my expertise in travel, planning and lifestyles to custom tailor an itinerary to fit your needs. As your travel consultant, I am here to help you make the most informed decision & ensure you are perfectly
matched with the vacation catered to your exact vision.
- Based on the information gathered, I will put together a suggested itinerary and from there you and I will collaborate to fine tune the itinerary until the package is designed especially for you.
- Once decided, I, then, request all passengers names and birth dates and will place the trip on a courtesy hold for your review and approval.
- Once held, you will be sent a vacation invoice that will detail all the fine print and payment policies noting if deposit or full payment is due at time of booking.
- Once deposited or paid, you are sent a receipt followed by a complete set of documents.
- During the months prior to travel, we will begin thinking about accessorizing — anything from dining reservations to spa appointments. These are the unique and intimate details of a trip that make it
effortless and inspiring.
- Final travel documentation will be shipped or delivered one to two weeks prior to travel.