|Dubai is the probably first place that comes to mind in the UAE. There is much to see and do although perhaps shopping malls and beaches
are its major attractions. There is no lack of either. The downtown area has an amazing cluster of modern high rises including the world’s
tallest building, the Burj Khalifa with an observation platform for breathtaking views. Jumeirah Beach is probably the best known beach
with many International chain hotels offering accommodation.
|This Dubai Group Tour Package is the first of its kind for Erica James Travel and we would like for your to be a part our movement to take travel to
the next level. We predict this package to be very popular because it is packed with adventure and luxury. This tour is specifically designed for
individuals that are serious about traveling the world. We must have a minimum of ten (10) people for this group and we will only accept 40
individuals for this tour. This tour is fully escorted with a a representative from Erica James Travel, a professional Tour Guide and driver and
private transportation for duration of your tour while in Dubai.
Step outside your comfort zone and participate in this luxury Middle Eastern experience you will never forget.
- Roundtrip Airport Tranfers to/from Dubai Airport
- 6 nights at Sheraton Dubai Mall of Emirates
- Meals: 6 Breakfast and 2 Dinner
- 4x4 Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Modern Dubai City Tour with Private Guide
- Photo Opportunity along Jumeirah Coastline
- Drive on "The Palm Jemeirah"
- Optional Night Club outing
- Dubai Park
- Farewell Dinner Cruise
- All transfers and transportation with driver/guide (Any individuals
travelling outside the group must organize own transportation)
- Old Dubai City Tour with English Speaking Guide
- Dubai Musuem
- Shopping at Spice Souk
- Shopping at Gold Souk
- Top of Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Marina
- Shopping at Dubai Mall
- Miracle Garden
- Day trip to Abu Dhabi with English Speaking Guide
- 1 bottle of mineral water with tours
- All taxes, services and Tourism Dirham Fee’s
Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel
Directly connected to the world-renowned Mall of the
Emirates, the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel is a
gathering place for corporate travelers, vacationers, and
shoppers alike. It is also within walking distance,
interconnected to the Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
The hotel is centrally located, with easy access to such
destinations as Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Jebel Ali Free Zone,
and Dubai World Trade Center.
During your stay, the mall offers many leisurely activities at Ski
Dubai, DUCTAC, VOX Cinemas and Magic Planet.
Every room features
- The world-famous Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience
Bed for a wonderfully refreshing night’s sleep.
- Recharge your batteries as you relax on the couch
- Wi-fi access
- Universal docking station for your music and interactive
- Two outdoor rooftop pools
- Shine Spa
- Sheraton Fitness open 24 hours
- Sanctuary Lounge
- Directly connected to the award winning mall
- 24-hour concierge service
LAND ONLY PACKAGE USD $1,543.00 per person Based on Double Occupancy
Single Room Supplement: USD +$652.00 per person
LAND + AIR PACKAGE TBA
Deposit is $100 per person Due by September 30, 2017
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE PRICE
- All airfares, departure taxes & fuel surcharges, Seat Selection
(Unless you select the land + air package)
- Meals unless listed in itinerary
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms
- Travel Insurance
- Visa/passport handling fees
- Any item of personal nature such as tips to porters / bell boys
/waiters / drivers / guides / Escort, table drinks, telephone calls,
laundry bills, still / video camera fees
- 5% VAT for 2018 that is paid directly to the hotel
- In order to reserve your spot for all land arrangements, a non-refundable deposit of USD$100.00 per person must be received by
Saturday, September 22, 2017. This amount will be deducted from your final invoice. If you decide to cancel, the deposit is nonrefundable
and non-transferable due to tickets and reservations have been made based on your commitment.
- You are welcome to purchase your air, on your own. Erica James Travel will offer an air package, as well, once September 2018 air is
available. At which time, you can decide to upgrade your package to include air.
- Valid passport copies are due, to Erica James Travel, no later than 90 days prior to departure. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Final payment is due no later than 80 days prior to departure.
- If the group falls below the minimum of ten (10) travellers, Erica James Travel will provide those going, the option to cancel or continue to
go. If you continue to go, the group pricing will no longer be valid and the package will be repriced for individuals.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Erica James
Travel reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- The group flight will be arranged and will depart from Nashville International Airport. The full flight itinerary will be published and
emailed to each guest that will attend this trip so that the land only people can arrange their air to meet up with the group. This will also
allow guests from all over to meet in Dubai.
- If you do not have a roommate, Erica James Travel will help you find a mate. We will try our best! When making your reservations please
select that you will be sharing a room with someone and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate”.
More than 71 days prior to departure loss of non-refundable deposits
Between 70-46 days prior to departure 75% of tour
45 days or less prior to departure 100% non-refundable
It is YOUR responsibility to have the proper documentation with the appropriate consulate well in advance of your departure from the US and that your passport
are is valid for the minimum validity required for ALL destinations being travelled to. The information following only applies to the itinerary booked with Erica James
Travel and does not cover any independently arranged destinations.
Entry requirements for Americans
United States citizens do not require a visa for stays under 30 days.
All visitors to the United Arab Emirates must hold a passport that is valid for six months from the date of entry. For this vacation, your passport should not expire
after March 22, 2018.
Note: Passport and visa requirements are liable to change at short notice. Travellers are advised to check their entry requirements with their embassy or consulate.
|September 16 - September 23, 2018