|MLK WEEKEND 2018 CRUISE
January 12 - 15, 2018
Introducing Norwegian’s All-Inclusive Cruising aboard Norwegian Sky – the most inclusive contemporary cruise vacation at sea. You will enjoy a wide-variety
of complimentary restaurants, unlimited top–tier beverages including premium liquors, nightly entertainment and more. The popular Norwegian Sky offers 3-
and 4-day cruises year-round to the Bahamas from Miami, which includes a stop at our private island, Great Stirrup Cay. And, if you decide to bring the kids,
our youth programs will keep them entertained all day, while you get some time to play.
- 13 Dining Options
- 11 Bars & Lounges
- Sports Court
- 2 Golf Driving Nets
- Sky Casino
- Mandara Spa
- Splash Academy & Entourage (complimentary youth programs for kids and teens)
DATE PORT OF CALL ARRIVAL DEPARTURE
Friday, January 12, 2018 Miami, FL 5:00 PM
Saturday, January 13, 2018 Nassau, Bahamas 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Sunday, January 14, 2018 Great Stirrup Cay 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Monday, January 15, 2018 Miami, FL 7:00 AM
This Cruise will be OPEN BAR!
Drink for Free on Norwegian Sky
Mix it up with 12 bars and lounges, each with its own unique vibe. Now when you book a this cruise, on
Norwegian Sky, you can drink for FREE! Come on board and raise your glass to a vacation of a lifetime
during MLK Weekend,
Great Stirrup Cay,
Your Own Private Island
Set sail for Bahamas & Florida and get ready for some fun in the sun! This cruise will feature a whole day visit
to Great Stirrup Cay, an idyllic island paradise reserved only for Norwegian Cruise Line guests. Swim with
dolphins, snorkel with exotic fish, or just stroll the white sand beaches. This eco-fun paradise offers something
See the world in a whole new way. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to
your own private balcony. Well-appointed and stylish accommodations
offer plenty of room to unwind inside.
Total $734.94 per person
Ocean View w/porthole window
Discover the beauty of style and comfort. Cozy and modern staterooms feature
excellent appointments. Accented by stylish touches and clear views of the
Total $574.94 per person
Set sail in comfort and style. You’ll find everything you need here inside. Stylish
and modern appointments include a TV, sitting area and more.
Total $524.94 per person
• 3 Nights aboard Norwegian Sky cruise ship
• All meals and beverages(non-alcohol & alcohol)
• 24 Hour Room Services
• Onboard Activities - day and night
• Cabin/Stateroom Amenities & Services
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
• Cruise Gratuities of $40.50 per person
• Travel Insurance:
$49/pp for Interior,$59/pp for Ocean View Rooms and $99/pp for Balcony
• Transportation to/from airport to cruise port
• Airfare and/or transportation to/from Miami, FL
Airport Transfers from Miami Airport (Optional) Taxi is the best option
Airport Transfers from Ft. Lauderdale Airport (Optional) $26.00 per person RT
- Pricing is based on double occupancy.
- Single Occupancy = One person to a room
- Double Occupancy = Two persons to a room
- Triple Occupancy = Three persons to a room
- Quad Occupancy = Four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed.
People in triple and quad rooms will have bunk
beds. Please keep that in mind.
- All prices listed are per person.
|DEPOSIT IS $100 PER PERSON
BALANCE DUE OCTOBER 29, 2017
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government issued photo i.d. or passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. .
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a Driver’s License AND Birth Certificate.
- If traveling with your driver license and birth certificate, both documents need to have matching first and last names. If your last name on your Driver’s
License does not match the last name on your birth certificate, you will need to also bring a bridging document, such as your marriage license, to show
how you got from one last name to the next.
- Monthly payments can be made.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments and their balance is paid on the due date.
- The balance due date is non-negotiable.
- You are responsible to keep Erica James Travel informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.