There is no secret that I enjoy cruising. The best part about cruising is getting a sample of the many wonderful destinations that our earth has to offer. The next best thing that I like about cruising is Royal Caribbean International Cruise Line. I have cruised on several Royal Caribbean International Cruises and found them all to provide me with everything that I need, want and love.
Here are ten reasons why I love Royal Caribbean International:
- Activities. I have been on several cruise lines and have found myself struggling to find something fun to do while on the ship. When I cruise with Royal Caribbean, I am struggling to get to everything that I want to do. They have great shows, exciting trivia, funny game shows, karaoke, the best night club with great music and the belly flop contest is hilarious.
- The Promenade: Royal Caribbean has a place called the Royal Promenade on the ship. It has great shopping, pubs, desserts and my favorite 24 hour snack bar that has great pizza and sandwiches.
- Bon Voyage Party: I love the Bon Voyage Party! It is so live. The music is great. The energy is high. And they know all the latest line dances/twines.
- Service: The service aboard Royal Caribbean is outstanding!
- The coupons for the past guests are incredible.
- Johnny Rockets. Do I need to say anymore? The best hamburgers, onion rings and milk shakes are on Royal Caribbean.
- The Solarium. I like the Solarium because I am not a fan of getting tanned in the sun or a fan of wild kids in the pool. Therefore, the Solarium is the perfect place for me to enjoy the pool. The Solarium is an adult-only, covered pool area. It is the perfect place for me to enjoy the pool and relax without getting a tan from the sun and splashed by kids. I can still see the ocean from the huge side windows with a great view.
- The Dungeon. One of my favorite clubs is the Dungeon. The architecture is fabulous and the music keeps me on the dance floor all night long.
- I love that if you have an upcoming cruise that you are interested in taking, you can book it while on the ship and receive up to $200 onboard credit for your next cruise.
- The pricing. I can always find an itinerary that I like with great pricing to fit my budget. I know with Royal Caribbean, I will always get more bang for my buck.