Planet Hollywood Cancun Mexico is the ultimate vacation resort if you are looking for a resort that has an active day and nightlife.
Made up of 2 resorts, Planet Hollywood Beach Resort and Planet Hollywood Adult Scene, that can accommodate guests of all ages with entertainment and accommodations that will not leave you bored for a moment.
As the name suggests, Planet Hollywood Adult Scene is open to adults 18 and older only and Planet Hollywood Beach Resort is open to guests of all ages.
With both resorts sitting side by side, they are located directly on a beautiful stretch of beach and approximately 21 miles from the Cancun International Airport and 15 miles from downtown Cancun, Planet Hollywood Cancun is in the perfect position to offer you nonstop entertainment on and off the resort. This is an all-inclusive resort that takes all-inclusive to the next level like a STAR.
What does all-inclusive mean at Planet Hollywood Cancun?
Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Cancun delivers on the traditional all-inclusive concept as we know it with food, beverages, and most activities included.
With 10 restaurants, 1 buffet, 11 bars, and a coffee café, there is something available for everyone’s taste buds. Not to mention that Planet Hollywood offers vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free choices for those that have special diets.
All restaurants are included at no additional cost except one fancy restaurant called 6th Sense.
Also located on the resort is Guy Fieri’s burger joint that offers the most delicious burgers with all the fixings and fries that will certainly please any French fry lover. Other restaurants include a Teppanyaki Bar and a Steakhouse, along with Mexican, Italian, and Indian-themed restaurants.
Included in the all-inclusive concept, at Planet Hollywood, you have 11 bars spread throughout the resort making it possible for you to find yourself enjoying the flavors of your favorite beverage at the sports bar, pool bar, or even the bar located directly on the beach with a view of the ocean that will have you sitting for hours sipping and listening to the sounds of the waves.
You can even take a relaxing ride on the lazy river and make a pit stop for a cocktail at the Blue Lagoon Lazy River Grotto Bar that is in the pool under a rock-like cave.
Planet Hollywood Has Plenty of Activities
There are no short of fun things that will keep you busy right on the resort. You can stay a week and probably would not take part in everything the resort has to offer.
- Lazy river with plenty of floaties that will take you on a relaxing winding journey but watch out for the waterfalls located around the bin.
- The kids can enjoy fun at the Jurassic Splash Park that has plenty of dinosaurs and water cannons and water shooting out of various places to keep any child entertained.
- You can also enter the Labyrinth at your own risk. If you are a fan of the scary movie The Shining, then you know to take caution anytime entering a maze.
- Located on the non-adult side is the ultimate Flow Rider machine that allows everyone of all ages pretend they are surfing in the ocean.
There is so much to do like miniature golf, a movie theater that plays your favorite Hollywood movies, a trampoline park, water slides, and more!
Planet Hollywood Cancun Rooms
When you talk about PHabulous rooms, make sure you mention the rooms at Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Cancun. There is no attention to detail that was left to chance with the movie-themed suites.
The rooms are very spacious with plenty of room to move around, unpack, store your belongs and stay for a bit.
The rooms come with 1 or 2 beds, a separate living area, and either a balcony or terrace. Multi-bedroom suites are also available in two- and three-bedroom suites.
Most importantly, this resort offers my favorite type of room—the Swim-Out room.
Room service is included in your stay along with a mini-fridge in your room.
Planet Hollywood Cancun Night Life
If you like a good theme, then Planet Hollywood Beach Resort will not disappoint. The resort really comes alive at night with plenty of places and things to help you enjoy yourself at night.
The resort offers:
- Theme nights that happen just about every night of the week like Glow-in-the-Dark Silent Parties, Superhero Night, robot entertainers, acrobats, live music and more.
- The Sports Bar not only offers entertainment on the inside with every sporting event, pool tables, good food but some nights a DJ is in front of the sports bar, and you can dance all night long.
- The Movie Theater offers some of your favorite movies that play during the night in a cute little movie theater that holds a little over 60 people.
- A super cute lobby bar located that gives you sexy Hollywood vibes that you will enjoy having a cocktail and good conversation laughing and recapping your vacation day.
It is my opinion, that someone looking for an active resort, Planet Hollywood Beach and Adult Scene will not disappoint the person that wants to be always entertained.
Be Careful Adult Only Resort Lovers
Caution and I must point out one watch-out for the Adult Scene Side…. if you are looking for a truly adult-only resort, Planet Hollywood Adult Scene is not 100% adult-only. Although there is an adult-only side, pool, bar, and restaurant, if you want to eat at many of the restaurants, see the shows, and enjoy the entertainment, you must make your way to the center of the resort where all the action happens, and the center of the resort is shared by both sides of the resort. Meaning, you might be dining at the Steakhouse next to family that includes small children or sitting at the nightly entertainment surrounded by kids.
Stay Connected With Me!
- Check out my travel tips, tricks, and reviews on YouTube
- Erica James Travel Agency Facebook Page
- Follow EJtheTravelDiva on Instagram
- Follow EJtheTravelDiva on Twitter
- Check out my pins on Pinterest
- Link up with me on Linkedin
- Read my other travel blog here.