Located about an hour and a half away from the Montego Bay airport, you will find Royalton Negril, sitting on the Bloody Bay Beach. This resort is an all-inclusive resort that is open to travelers of all ages.
In less than I year, I stayed at Royalton Negril and Hideaway at Royalton Negril twice. In October 2020, I enjoyed a 2-week stay at Royalton Negril and in July 2021, I relaxed for a weeklong vacation on the adult-only side Hideaway at Royalton Negril and the stay was amazing!
After a total of a 3 week stay on both sides of the resort, I am qualified to provide you with 5 things I like about Royalton Negril:
- It’s all-inclusive. The most attractive quality of a vacation, for me, is if it is an all-inclusive resort. An all-inclusive resort is my favorite type of vacation because you can make a budget for your vacation and not have to make another budget to pay for additional cost when you arrive in destination. At this all-inclusive resort, the following items are included in the price of your stay:
- Unlimited meals and snacks
- Unlimited international drinks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Non-motorized watersports
- Daily activities
- Evening entertainment
- In-room minibar re-stocked regularly
- In-room safe
- 24-hour room service
2. Outstanding Entertainment. When I tell you that the entertainment factor, at this resort, is off the chain, it is off the chain! The Vibe Team, at the Royalton Negril, does an outstanding job keeping the guest entertained throughout the day and night.
During the day, the Vibe Team has activities like trivia, foam pool parties, sip and paints, volleyball and more.
During the evenings is when the resort turns all the way. If you are looking for a resort with an active nightlife, then look no further. As I mentioned in my podcast episode #55, I went to bed every night exhausted from partying all night. The resort offered nightly entertainment that consisted of Michael Jackson Show, Bob Marley Show, Silent Disco Parties, Live Bands and the most turnt beach party that I have ever experienced in my life.
3. Food and Beverages. Royalton Negril is an all-inclusive resort that offers unlimited food and beverages and there is no shortage of amazing food to try on this resort. The resort offers an amazing buffet full of numerous options and 7 other a la carte restaurants to please anyone’s pallet. You have options from an amazing ribeye steak at Hunter Steakhouse to savory risotto at Grazie Italian Trattoria and zesty fish tacos at Armadillo.
I could go on and on about the amazing food options at Royalton, but you will have to check it out for yourself.
4. Swim-Out Rooms. A resort that offers swim-out rooms as an option is a resort that will always move up the list of top options for a vacation stay in my book. Royalton Negril offers swim-up rooms that are spacious and luxurious. Anytime a resort offers a swim-out room as an option, I will be selecting a swim-out room when possible.
5. The Employees. After spending a total of 3 weeks, in 8 months at a resort, you get to know the employees and staff and I will be the first to tell you that how you are treated at a resort can make all the difference in your vacation. Regardless of how upscale a resort maybe, if the service is not great, your vacation will not be great. From the Butlers to the Vibe Team to the Bartenders, Guest Services and beyond, this resort as some of the most amazing and friendly people that I have ever met while vacationing.
6. Adult-only section. Although Royalton Negril is amazing and open to humans of all ages—you all know that I love me an adult only resort. With Royalton Negril, you get the best of both worlds. You can stay at Hideaway at Royalton Negril, the adult only side of the resort. You can stay on this side of the resort and enjoy the nightly entertainment and restaurants of the Royalton Negril.
After 3 weeks and 2 vacations, I can honestly say that I absolutely love this property. I make it a point to stay at different resorts so that I can have different experiences while on vacation. It will be very difficult for me to vacation in Negril, Jamaica and not stay at Royalton or Hideaway in Negril. That is how much I love this property.
The Royalton Negril and Hideaway at Royalton Negril gets the Diva stamp of approval.
Check out my Royalton Negril Room Review on Youtube! Click here.
Stay Connected With Me!
- Check out my travel tips, tricks, and reviews on YouTube
- Erica James Travel Agency Facebook Page
- Follow EJtheTravelDiva on Instagram
- Follow EJtheTravelDiva on Twitter
- Check out my pins on Pinterest
- Link up with me on Linkedin
- Read my other travel blog here.
2 thoughts on “6 Things I Like About Royalton Negril”
Great review! We (group of 4) will be going end of June, and can’t wait to go! Been nervous about some of the bad reviews so it was great to read yours! We are staying at Hideaway (diamond club but wish we had an option for the swim up!)
I am shocked about it receiving bad reviews. I have stayed at Royalton and the Hideaway side and loved it! Look for Dwight at the Hideaway Swimup Bar. He is the man!
Comments are closed.