In this episode of the Erica James Travel Show, I am talking to Joey Held. Joey is a writer and podcast host based in Austin, TX.
He is the host of two podcast—the Good People, Cool Things and Parks n Wrecked podcasts. Joey Held also runs the food blog Phat Phoodies, and is the creator of Crisp Bounce Pass, a newsletter exploring the intersection of basketball and pop culture.
When he’s not working on a story or podcasting, Joey enjoys playing with his band Burning Years, traveling to new cities, and spending time with his two pups. They truly do give the best cuddles.
Today’s episode, I am diving into Joey’s travel journey, his past vacations, and some of his current travel goals.
References from the episode:
- Erica James (EJtheTravelDiva) on Instagram
- The Erica James Travel Show Podcast Community
- Wrigley Field
- Major League Ballpark List
- Phat Phoodies Blog
- Superfood Smooth with Avocado and Bok Choy
- Mentos Commercial (Traffic Light)
- Phat Phoodies on Instagram
- Prince’s Hot Chicken
- Five Daughters
- Edley’s Bar-B-Q
- Goo Goo Cluster
- Ginstitue – The Distillery London
- Edgar Allan Poe’s Grave
- SKI Dubai with Penguins