What is more fun than a girlfriends getaway with your good friends?
No trip is ever going to be 100% perfect. Not everyone is going to be happy and there will be some compromises to keep the peace. One thing is for sure, we all start the trip trying and going the extra mile to ensure our next girl’s trip is the best girl’s trip.
In this episode, of The Erica James Travel Show, along with a couple of my listeners, we are giving tips on how you can ensure your next girls trip is the best girls trip
Check out the 13 tips and LISTEN NOW as we go deep into the below tips:
- Ensure you have selected the correct person to share a room with.
- Consider everyone’s financial situation.
- Select a resort that meets everyone’s travel style and budget.
- Purchase travel insurance.
- Don’t overwhelm the group with too many options.
- Plan at least one day where everyone is able to do their own thing.
- Meet prior to the trip so that everyone can meet one another.
- Be inclusive when planning activities.
- Have a theme night.
- Bring a positive attitude.
- Create a group chat for effective communication.
- Establish a girl code.
- Schedule a farewell dinner on the last evening.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you enjoyed my show, please inspire others to listen, as well. You can do this buy rating my show and giving me a review on Apple Podcast. I don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE! You do not want to miss out on new episodes. SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Check out the links to some of the things mentioned in this episode:
- The Erica James Travel Show Podcast Community
- Erica James on Instagram
- Alex Schnee Instagram
- Shantée Christmon on Instagram