October 29 – November 5, 2023
Pricing in package is based out of Atlanta, GA however, the package can be tailored from your hometown.
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
While waiting for the next flight, be picked up from the airport for a Doha Night City Tour
Speedboat Transfers from Airport
Speedboat transfer from airport to Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
Doha VIP Airport Lounge
Enjoy a place that makes your layover time relaxing and enjoyable.
Erica James Travel Host will be onsite to assist
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
Enjoy a free use of snorkeling equipment, kayak, and pedal boat
Beach Front Spa
An escape. Picture this, waves crashing against seashells on the ocean shore, Rock Spa® Maldives is your own slice of paradise.
Daily & Nightly Entertainment
Daily live music, daily sundown ritual, weekly local band, weekly karaoke, and weekly pool parties.
Mid-set to intermission, encore to post-show, Hard Rock Hotel rooms and suites are here to stun.
SILVER SKY STUDIO
Simple, sophisticated, and snazzy, the Silver Sky Studio features a king bed, a private balcony, and waterfall showers. Enjoy the unobstructed ocean view high above the ground.
SILVER BEACH STUDIO
Featuring a private terrace with direct beach access, the Silver Beach Studio at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives includes 1 king bed or 2 double beds, sun loungers, ocean views, indoor and outdoor showers and signature amenities perfect for your island getaway
GOLD BEACH VILLA with or without a pool
At the Gold Beach Villa….you can enjoy direct beach access and with an added bonus, you can have own plunge pool or not but both types features 1 king bed, ocean views, a sofa bed, and an en suite bathroom with double vanity sinks and a high-walled bathtub.
PLATINUM OVERWATER VILLA
Without a Pool
The Platinum Overwater Villa comes with 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Soak up the view on your private terrace on sun loungers. Enjoy outdoor living on the lounge net over the water and direct access to the turquoise blue lagoon.
With a Pool
Considered as one of the best water villa in Maldives, the Platinum Overwater Pool Villa includes 1 king bed or 2 double beds, a private terrace with a plunge pool, sun loungers, and direct lagoon access.
Reserve Your Trip Now with a deposit of $200/pp
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Meals & Drinks
- Restaurants off the resort
- Airline luggage fees
Are payment plans available?
Yes, you may apply a deposit at time of booking. You can make as many payments as you would like or as little as you would like—just as long as the balance is paid by the due date.
Is this resort all-inclusive?
The package provided is not all-inclusive. However, you an select a room option that includes food. Choose from Breakfast only, Half board with breakfast and dinner daily, Full board with the addition of lunch or get your VIP pass with our All-inclusive package that offers selected beverages and 3-dish menu for lunch and dinner.
Will I be able to get an extension on final payment?
No, the final payment due date is not established by Erica James Travel. The airlines/hotels set the due dates. There will be no extensions. If balance is not paid by due date, you are subject to cancellation and all monies will not be refunded.
Do I need a passport for this trip?
Yes, you will need a valid passport for this trip. Without a passport, you are unable to fly internationally.
- Traveling to the Republic of Maldives requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon.
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- Should you book your vacation prior to having a valid passport and the name on your passport does not match the name on your plane ticket, a refund will not be provided and you will be responsible for the cost to change your name with the airline.
- If you need to make any changes to a name after travel documents have been issued, clients will be responsible for all name change fees, if applicable.
When is the deposit due?
The deposit is due on the day that you would like to pay it. The sooner you secure your vacation, the longer you have to make payments.
Is roommate match available?
Unfortunately, Erica James Travel does not provide this service.
Can I upgrade my seats on the plane?
Yes. Erica James Travel will automatically book you on an economy flight. Before booking, you will have the opportunity to request a different class of service when completing the registration form.
How do I make my deposit and sign up for the trip?
- There are several links on this webpage where you can sign up and pay deposit.
- Erica James Travel does not accept names and date of births over the phone. You must put everything in writing via the registration form.
- Credit card payments will not be accepted over the phone. You must complete the registration form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your airline ticket MUST match your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your roommate pays the balance on the due date specified. The entire balance must be paid or neither or you can travel.
- PASSPORTS AND VISAS: Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. We strongly suggest all cruise passengers to have a valid
passport in their possession while cruising.
- Reservation Changes: Changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $50 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE: Erica James and/or Erica James Travel may take photographs or video of its trips and trip participants grant Erica James and Erica James Travel permission to do so and for it to use same for promotional or commercial use without payment of any compensation to participant
- Airline seat assignments are solely up to the airlines.
- There are no refunds without travel insurance.
- There will be no refunds provided on tours and transfers regardless of travel insurance. Tours and transfers are based on the number of people who committed, reservations were made based on your commitment. Should you cancel, you affect others therefore monies cannot be returned.
- PRICES: All prices listed as a total for 2 people sharing one (1) room unless otherwise clearly specified. Prices are correct at time of publication; however, as airfares continually fluctuate and classes of service may have limited capacity, tour package prices and availability will change accordingly. In case of human or computer error, Erica James and Erica James Travel reserves the right to re-invoice for the correct price or service.
- Cancellation: Once reservations have been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Email your cancellation request to [email protected] with your
invoice number, full name, and date of travel.
- Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and rebooking. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this Reservation Changes policy.
- Pricing for this vacation is based out of Atlanta. Depending on your location, the cost of the package my differ.